BizTech Virtual Conference 2021
Each day of the conference starts at around 9:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm Central / Jamaica time.
This year’s schedule is currently being finalized, however, we suggest you highlight Nov 10-12, 2021 on your calendar today so that you can gain the full experience.
Here is the draft schedule for the Presentations as of November 10th.
- Day 1: Innovation in Action
- Trends in technology locally and globally; how the Caribbean can take advantage of these trends today. This spans all industries.
- Entrepreneurs & SMEs – their contribution to innovation and how to bridge that with large corporations
- Day 2: Transformation & Disruption
- Digital transformation essentials. How is this being managed in the public and private sector?
- Technology, cost, culture, workforce and leadership during transformation
- Hot topics include: cybersecurity, digital literacy, privacy and the changing organization
- Day 3: FinTech Friday
- Investing, eCommerce and financial technology.
- Focus on requirements for tech investment readiness
- Success stories; challenges we face as a region; what’s currently available that people need to know about
- MSME funding for tech; fundraising for nonprofits
3 days. 3 experiences. 1 revolutionary event. This is #BizTech2021
For more information on attending, speaking and sponsoring, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
See you at BizTech 2021!